Best 2 Person Hot Tub Reviews
There are times when you want to share a relaxing time with a special someone and a hot tubs is just the place to do that. Not all hot tubs have to be large in size for accommodating several people. You can also buy small hot tubs that are meant for two people.
These hot tubs allow you to enjoy personal moments in complete relaxation with your special someone. There is a sense of privacy, coziness, togetherness, and joy in a two person hot tub that cannot be enjoyed in a large hot tub that is meant for several people.
2 Person hot tubs are also ideal for homes that are small in size and do not have the space for a large hot tub. If you’re going for a minimalistic look in your house, but you still want a hot tub, you can go for a small 2 person hot tub.
But keep in mind, not all hot tubs are comfortable for all persons. So, before you make your purchase, carefully check the size of the hot tub and whenever possible, buy a hot tub that is slightly larger than your actual requirement.
After doing through market research, we decided AquaRest Spas Premium 300 2-Person 20-Jet Plug and Play Hot Tub with Stainless Steel Heater is the best 2 person hot tub in the market.
Comparison Chart of Best Two Person Hot Tub
|Serial No||Product Name||Weight||Capacity||Voltage|
|1||AR-300 2-Person||232 lbs||180 gallons||120v|
|2||Cordoba 2-Person||286 lbs||190 gallons||120v|
How We Selected Two Person Hot Tubs for This Article
Finding a select number of two person hot tubs from the range available is not an easy task. Here are some of the things we kept in mind while choosing the hot tubs discussed in this article.
- User Reviews We read through countless user reviews of two person hot tubs to zero in on the ones that had the maximum positive feedback from customers in real world situations. These reviews also helped us in determining the positive and negatives experiences of the users.
- User Ratings Users often leave ratings for products even if they don’t write the reviews. We checked the ratings left by the users of these hot tubs and chose the hot tubs that received the best ratings from users.
- Features Unique features can make the hot tub a joy to use. We took into account hot tubs that offered features that were new and highly useful.
- Warranty Warranty of the hot tub is another important factor as you can get it repaired or replaced easily in case something goes wrong with the hot tub. We gave a higher rating to hot tubs that offered a higher warranty.
Features to Look for in 2 Person Hot Tub
Buying a two person hot tub is a decision you should take after some consideration. Here are some of the features you should look for in a two person hot tub.
- Space All two person hot tubs are not built the same and neither are all users. It is important that you should look for a tub that meets your space requirements. There should be ample space in the hot tub for two people to sit or partially lie down with comfort and some space to spare. You can also look for a tub that’s a few sizes larger than what you’ve decided upon.
- Comfortable Seating The tub should be comfortable for sitting in and if possible it should come with in-built seats.
- Quick Heating When you’re buying a tub for two, you would always want the water to heat up quickly. Buy a tub that offers quick heating features and also offers insulation that keeps the water warm for a long period of time.
- Lightweight The hot tub should be lightweight enough in case you want to move it around the house or if you want to place it in the garden or the patio. A lightweight hot tub is also ideal for placement according to the changing decor of your house.
- Size The size of the tub should be small, but it should also not be cramped for your usage. Make sure you are able to bring the tub inside your house through the entrance doors in case you want to enjoy a soak inside the house.
- Material The material of the tub is important as it adds to the durability of the tub and also makes it complement the decor of the house. Choose a hot tub with a durable material and stylish looks so that you can place it anywhere in your house and it would look like a part of the decor.
Pros of Two Person Hot Tub
- Small in size Two person hot tubs are usually small in size. This means you can move the tub around the house easily. A small sized tub can also be made to look like a part of the decor and it doesn’t look out of place.
- Easy to Maintain Small tub is easy to clean, easy to maintain and easy to store when not in use.
- Less Power Expenditure The hot tubs are small in size and these can heat up the water quickly. This means there is less power expenditure.
- Durable There are different kinds of materials available for hot tubs. From inflatable vinyl to acrylic tubs, you can rest assured that these tubs will be durable and last you for years with proper care and maintenance.
- Add to the decor Two person hot tubs look great in any kind of decor. As these are small in size and stylishly designed, these tubs complement the decor of any kind of modern house.
- Affordable Two person hot tubs are much more affordable than buying a fixed tub or a tub that has a seating capacity of 4 to 6 people.
Cons of Two Person Hot Tub
While two person hot tubs are great for two people, there are also certain disadvantages associated with these tubs. Here are some of the disadvantages of using two person hot tubs.
- Might Feel Cramped As there are different designs of two person hot tubs available in the market, some designs might feel a bit cramped for people who are tall or large in size.
- Even Small Tubs Need Space If you’re planning to install your hot tub inside your house, you need to make sure there is ample space around the tub so that the room doesn’t look overfilled.
- Mold Problems As most people use their two person hot tubs inside the house, mold often occurs if the place is not ventilated properly. Even small hot tubs need proper ventilation to prevent fungus, mold, and mildew.
- Maintenance If you’re using your two person hot tub regularly, you also need to keep it well maintained so that it keeps on working at an optimum level.
Best 2 Person Hot Tub Reviews
1. AR-300 2-Person 20-Jet Plug and Play Spa with LED Waterfall – Best All-Rounder Two Person Plug and Play Hot Tub
View on Wayfair
The AR-300 is a two person hot tub that doesn’t skimp on the features while providing the all the comfort and luxury that one associated with hot tubs. This highly durable tub is made from roto-molded unibody shell that is strong enough to last you for years to come. The hot tub is easy to set-up. You can simply fill it with water and plug it in and the water will get properly hot in about 2 hours. This tub also comes with 14 state-of-the-art stainless steel jets that offer relaxing massage. Let’s take a quick look at the other features of this hot tub.
- Small sized hot tub perfect for two people
- Easy to maintain with provided accessories
- Easy Klean filtration system
- Industry leading Balboa control panel
- Powerful jets offer comfortable massage
- The tub makes a lot of noise while heating up
- Draining the tub requires removal of a panel
- The inside finish on the hot tub is not smooth
- The shut off valve can start leaking after regular use
- Replacement filters are only available online
If you’re looking for a simple and well built hot tub for two persons, this is the product you need in your life. This hot tub can be placed anywhere in your house. It is also easy to use as you can simply plug in in any 110v port in your home. The tub heats up water quickly and you can keep the water warm for a long period by placing the given hot tub cover on it. For couples, this is simply the best hot tub.
2. Cordoba 2-Person 16-Jet Plug and Play Spa
View on Wayfair
The Cordoba 2-Person 16-Jet Plug and Play Spa is the ideal unit for two people to enjoy a soak in the hot water. The hot tub comes with an included insulated hard cover that is perfect for use in colder climates. This hot tub is small but it is powerful. It features a 1.5 HP pump and 1 KW heater with a heat recovery system that adds to its heating efficiency. The hot tub also includes a built-in ozonator and a filter for cleaning up the debris and contaminants in the tub’s water. If you’re looking for a tub that ticks all the right feature requirements from a hot tub, then pick this one today.
- Quick heating capacity
- Ideal for two people to sit in comfortably
- Includes a built-in filter
- The tub can also be rewired to use 230 volts
- Included Ozonator for cleaning up the water
- Also comes with LED lights for a relaxing vibe
- Does not come with any cleaning chemicals
- There is no drain on the tub and the water needs to be pumped out
The Cordoba 2-Person 16-Jet Plug and Play Spa is the ideal addition to any house that needs a hot tub for two people. The tub is made from durable materials that will retain heat for a long time after the tub has heated the water. This small sized tub is also easy to maintain and you can place it anywhere in your house as it takes up very little space. If you’re looking for a tub that is stylish and useful, get this unit today.
FAQs About Two Person Hot Tub
Buyers often have questions or queries regarding hot tubs. Here are some of the Frequently Asked Questions about two-person hot tubs
You can cover up the tub with an insulated cover so that it keeps the heat inside. You can also see if your tub can be converted to 220v from 110v as a 220v power supply can heat up the water quickly. Another thing you can do is to keep the air jets or bubble jets switched off while the water is heating up as that can lower the temperature of the water.
You can look for a tub that is compatible with an Ozone generator as it can clean up most of the impurities from the water and you will need to just add chemical to balance out the water for use. You can also buy tubs with high powered filters and antimicrobial tubing so that there is very little risk of contaminating the water. Also, keep the tub covered while it is not in use.
Most hot water tubs are rated to reach the temperature of 104 degrees f maximum as any higher and the water is not suitable for use because it can scald and burn the skin.
If you have the budget and you don’t need to move your hot tub much, you should choose an acrylic hot tub as these can offer a better protection against the elements. While inflatable hot tubs are also quite durable, with time and with exposure to elements they might develop leaks and tears in their surface. You can also look for acrylic tubs that are coated with weather resistant finish.
There can be several reasons for a hot tub not heating up properly. You should check if every powerpoint in the tub is plugged in the right place. Go through the manual of the hot tub so double check that. At times, there is something stuck in the filter or the pipes that interferes with the heating abilities of the tub. Clean the filters and pipes and try heating the water again. If all else fails, get in touch with the customer care of your tub’s seller and explain your issue to get a professional solution.
It totally depends on how many times you use this hot tub in a billing cycle. 110v hot tubs do not consume too much power but regular usage and long heating sessions will surely impact your power bill.
two person hot tub is a thing of joy for a couple. It can offer you a safe, comfortable, and relaxing environment to spend time with your loved one. When it comes to two-person hot tubs, there is a wide range you can choose from. There are several shapes of the tubs as well as materials ranging from acrylic and plastic to vinyl and Tritech material for added durability. These tubs are easy to use and because these have less water in them compared to four or six-person hot tubs, these also heat up quickly.
Two person hot tubs are just right for setting up the mood for a romantic evening. You can adjust the LED lights in the tub as per your requirement and many of these tubs also come with beverage trays that can be used to keep drinks while you’re enjoying the hot tub with your partner. For elders, these tubs are especially useful as these come with powerful jets that can be customized to massage specific body parts like knees or back to provide relief from pain or joint inflammation.
Lastly, the maintenance of these tubs is also very easy. Most of the hot tubs mentioned here come with ozone generators or these are compatible with ozone generators that can add ozone to the water for cleaning it up properly. You can also buy hot tub cleaning chemicals and supplies online or from your local hardware store and use these as per the instructions from the manufacturer of the hot tub. So what are you waiting for? Get a two person hot tub today and enjoy a relaxing time with your partner.
For more information about hot tubs and related accessories, please browse through this website. You can also leave a comment with your queries or suggestions below this article and our team will answer you promptly. Happy shopping!