What to Wear in a Hot Tub?
Sitting in a hot tub is a great way to spend time with your friends and family members. There are several benefits of a soak in hot water; your skin feels better, your body flushes out toxins, and you can get relief from any joint or muscle pains.
But if you are planning to join your friends in a hot tub, what should you wear? There are often specific rules of etiquette that one should follow when there are others present in the hot tub.
While you should use your common sense while dressing for a hot tub party, it is always good to have a starting point for the kind of unspoken rules of dressing you should follow in a hot tub. So what are these rules and suggestions? Let's take a look at some of them.
When it comes to hot tub attire, there are plenty of choices available for women. Some of these are as follows.
Swimwear is a popular choice when you want to enjoy the heat of the warm water while looking chic and fashionable. You can choose from a one-piece swimsuit or a two-piece bikini of your choice to wear in the hot tub.
1) ADFOLF Womens Bathing Suit Halter High Neck One Piece Swimsuit Backless Swimwear Fashion Print
This high neck one piece bathing suit offers a unique look along with the comfort so that you can move freely in the water. The trendy color combination and the design of the swimsuit are fantastic and feminine as well.
2) LAPAYA Women's Bathing Suit Front Criss Cross Ruched Backless One Piece Swimsuit
This one-piece swimming suit is short, sexy, and it will make you feel like a million bucks when you wear it in the hot tub. The pull-on closure design of the swimming suit has a cross at front and a low back that also helps with tummy control. Other than the hot tub, you can also wear this swimming suit at the beach or in the pool.
3) Walant Women's Halter Geometric Print High Waisted Swimsuit Bathing Suits Bikini
The halter neck design of this swimsuit is the perfectly fashionable attire for wearing in a hot tub. The suit is made of lightweight material that will allow you to feel the enjoy the warm water without feeling weighed down by the cloth. The high waisted bottom offers perfect coverage, and the swimming suit also provides tummy control. Sexy and stylish, this is the perfect bathing suit for hot tubs.
When it comes to soaking in a hot tub, There is nothing better than a pair of shorts for men. Shorts allow you to be free and at ease while enjoying the hot water. Let’s take a look at some of the options available in the shorts category.
Swimming shorts are a great addition to your wardrobe when you want to enjoy the warmth of the hot water and also stab mobile enough to move in the water.
1) NEFF Men's Hot Tub Swim Board Short
This pair of shorts is 100% polyester and comes with an elastic enclosure. The shorts are comfortable and just the ideal length for wearing in a hot tub. The unique design on these shorts looks hip and funky. You can wear these shorts on the beach, too!
2) Kanu Surf Men's Barracuda Swim Trunk
The Kanu Surf Men’s Barracuda Swim Trunks are comfortable and make you feel like one with the water while you are sitting in the hot tub. The trunks also come with pockets on the side so that you can carry your essentials when you are out of the hot tub. The elastic waistband and drawstring offer secure usage. If you are looking for a pair of functional and stylish swimming trunks to wear in a hot tub, then pick this pair today.
3) Speedo Surf Runner Volley Swim Trunks
The Speedo Surf Runner Volley Swim Trunks look good and feel great when you wear these in a hot tub. The trunks are made from lightweight material that does not obstruct movement and feels comfortable even when wet. The trunks also feature notches on the side of legs to facilitate movement. The trunks have an elastic waistband with the drawcord inside the waistband.
Things to Take Care of When in A Hot Tub
When you are sharing a hot tub with others, you need to be mindful of their well-being, too. Here are some simple tips you can follow to make sure everyone has a lovely time while in the hot tub.
1) Shower - Before entering the hot tub and after leaving the hot tub, make sure you shower. Showering removes the dirt or any detergent residue that might be there in your swimming suit. A shower will also clean up the oils or perfumes that you might be wearing.
2) Limit Your Time - Sitting in the hot tub for long periods of time can raise the core temperature of your body and dehydrate you. Soak in for 15-20 minutes at a time and remember to drink water so that you stay hydrated.
3) Avoid Alcohol - Drinking alcohol while sitting in hot water can play havoc with your body chemistry and if you are not careful you might even end up with a bad stomach. So, while you are in the hot tub, avoid alcoholic drinks.
4) Remove Your Jewellery - There is always a risk of losing your jewellery in the hot tub. Remove your rings, bangles, pins, or chains before entering the hot tub. The heat of the water might also react with the metal and make it lose its luster.
A suitable attire can make a hot tub soak even more enjoyable. Make sure you wear something comfortable that will not be an obstruction in your movements and also provide you full contact with the water. We hope the clothing options mentioned in this article have been helpful for making a decision. You can always explore other attire options for hot tubs as per your budget and requirements.